Essex teacher training – NQT Courses
“What a brilliant course. Before today, I felt uncertain about what to do. Now, I couldn’t be clearer. Thank you!”
NQT course evaluation.
Essex NQT Programme
£108 per term
This new programme offers professional and proactive support for the induction and development of all Essex NQTs. Different to previous NQT provision, this programme gives schools the ability to choose a comprehensive yet bespoke induction and continuing support programme locally.
Powers Hall Academy, Witham, is offering a comprehensive ‘Appropriate Body and NQT induction service’ providing support for NQTs in primary, secondary, special and independent schools in the region. Their role, in partnership with the New Essex Teaching School Network (NETS) and Essex and Thames Primary SCITT, is to offer guidance, advice, training and quality assurance to help schools ensure their NQT induction provision complies with the Department of Education’s statutory requirements.
NQT Programme includes:
- Registration with NCTL.
- Access to high quality support for both mentors and NQTs.
- Accessible and manageable online systems – and no need for Mentors to write lengthy reports.
- Bespoke training designed specifically to meet YOUR NQT needs.
- Training that meets all markers for high quality CPD as described in the DfE Standard for Professional Development.
- Termly bespoke training for Mentors.
- 3 core twilight training sessions with agendas driven by member schools.
- Access to our community of expert teachers through the Teaching School Alliance.
- Opportunities for NQTs to reflect on and develop their practice supported by expert mentors.
**Free inclusive add ons
- 6 networking sessions to develop NQT practice in collaborative learning communities.
- A place at a National conference.
- Membership of the Chartered College of Teaching.
- 1:1 career development advice for NQTs.
- Discounted rates on our NQT +1 development programmes.
No other Essex NQT Induction Programme offers more…
To book a place for your NQT
For all booking enquiries:
Call Claire Brazier at Powers Hall Academy: 01376 513322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NQT Courses – all teachers welcomed
Essex and Thames Primary SCITT is now offering schools the opportunity to book a place for a members of staff to attend with their NQT with the recognition that some of our courses are valuable for staff beyond their NQT year.
Headteachers who have sent NQTs on these courses over the past few years have requested the courses be opened up to provide valuable on-going teacher training for other members of staff.
Whilst not all our courses are suitable for those beyond the NQT year, many are, and we happy to answer any questions regarding on suitability.
Essex NQT courses will save you money
Our NQT teacher training courses also provide an affordable training programme for all schools. Our courses content compares highly favourably to those offered by other Essex NQT course providers at a significantly lower rate, meaning that you will be able to save your school budget to be used either for booking more courses for your staff or using it elsewhere in the school.